Up load my design

Up load my design
Hi,

I have designed a tower crane and have used LDraw to draw it.

There are some technic brick combonations in the slew mechanism which I
have not seen in existing models and would like to record it.

Without having contest it, is there an libery that I can store it.

Regards

Kieran
Re: Up load my design
If I understand you correctly, you have designed a unique mechanism which you wish to publish?

If this is the case, most people just publish them on Brickshelf or their own website, and then, if it's actually really cool and they think other people would like to see it, post links to it on Lugnet or something. Since it's an LDraw model, we welcome you to post it (renders of it, the model itself, explanations of how it works, whatever) in the LDraw MOC subforum. If its REALLY cool, you might consider dropping a line to The Brothers Brick or BrickJournal. But be careful when advertising your own stuff.

If you're referring to an official Lego set that you have recreated in LDraw, if it follows this standard then please post it in our makeshift Official Model Repository.

It sounds interesting, I can't wait to see what it is.
If you advertise a model here, there is no need to send an email to Brothers Brick. I will see it.

Tim
There are 3 different ldr files I need to combine, I managed to put them all in the drop down on the top, but I can not bring them all into on file.

Any tips?

Kieran
I'm not sure what you mean by drop down... what software are you using? There are many LDraw editors.

This is how you combine multiple LDraw models into one file (not sure if that's what you want to do).

If you attach them here, I would gladly combine them for you, if that's what you wish; but I would highly recommend reading the standard, or reading your editors documentation for Multi Part Documents.
Hi,

Thanks for your responces,

I have managed to combine all the parts using the mulitpart drop down in LDraw. Except the counter jib is the wrong way around

Kieran
Here is my tower crane, would love to see my good ideas adopted into another model
Kieran

Attached Files
.mpd   Tower Crane Whole Arrangement.mpd (Size: 43.41 KB / Downloads: 0)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »