Duplo Parts

Duplo Parts
I am trying to build several models in Bricklink Studio which says that the program uses parts from LDraw Library. Though searching for Duplo in the main menu only comes up with one hit the ball 41250.
Why don't the official Duplo parts in LDraw not show up in the main menu, part 22881.dat for example.
Shame there is still so little Duplo avaliable but a big thank you everyone that has made parts avaliable. It would be nice to be able to complete a model one day ;-)
RE: Duplo Parts
(2024-09-11, 17:25)Lawford Wrote: I am trying to build several models in Bricklink Studio which says that the program uses parts from LDraw Library. Though searching for Duplo in the main menu only comes up with one hit the ball 41250.
Why don't the official Duplo parts in LDraw not show up in the main menu, part 22881.dat for example.
Shame there is still so little Duplo avaliable but a big thank you everyone that has made parts avaliable. It would be nice to be able to complete a model one day ;-)
I have a Duplo parts pack for Studio available here: https://philohome.com/studio/packs.htm
It is somewhat outdated (many new Duplo parts are now available in LDraw library), but it can help Wink 
Alternatively you could use a pure LDraw editor (eg. LDCad)...

.... And yes, many Duplo parts are still missing from Ldraw library...
RE: Duplo Parts
(2024-09-11, 18:15)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: I have a Duplo parts pack for Studio available here: https://philohome.com/studio/packs.htm
It is somewhat outdated (many new Duplo parts are now available in LDraw library), but it can help Wink 
Alternatively you could use a pure LDraw editor (eg. LDCad)...

.... And yes, many Duplo parts are still missing from Ldraw library...

Thanks Philippe, I am already heavily dependent on you wonderful Duplo pack. I'll start the job of trying to add some of the other Duplo parts avaliable here.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »