Pin funktion problem

Pin funktion problem
Hello

Have been trying for a long time to solve a problem for myself, but no !
when I have to use the pin function, it's ok in straight angles, but if I have to use it in crooked angles, I can't get it to stand straight with the brick, so I can change the angle properly.

I hope I have written ok and said correctly ...... anyone who can help me? Smile

dkd
RE: Pin funktion problem
(2024-07-14, 15:31)dkd Wrote: Hello

Have been trying for a long time to solve a problem for myself, but no !
when I have to use the pin function, it's ok in straight angles, but if I have to use it in crooked angles, I can't get it to stand straight with the brick, so I can change the angle properly.

I hope I have written ok and said correctly ...... anyone who can help me? Smile

dkd
A bunch of screenshots would help figuring out what's your problem Wink
(2024-07-14, 16:50)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: A bunch of screenshots would help figuring out what's your problem Wink

Also if you let us know which software you're using. Wink

But if it's LDCad, to get the editing pin aligned with a part, first select the part, then hover over the editing compass and click "ABS" to toggle it to "REL". The grid will turn orange and the pin will assume the orientation of the selected part. (Click again to change back to ABS when finished.) See:

(2024-07-14, 23:10)N. W. Perry Wrote: Also if you let us know which software you're using. Wink

But if it's LDCad, to get the editing pin aligned with a part, first select the part, then hover over the editing compass and click "ABS" to toggle it to "REL". The grid will turn orange and the pin will assume the orientation of the selected part. (Click again to change back to ABS when finished.) See:

Thank you both for the quick response!
Switching from ABS to REL works, don't know why I haven't figured it out myself, but now I got this far

Many thanks again

dkd
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »