Patterned parts pictures repository

Patterned parts pictures repository
Hello everybody,  I posted some patterned parts recently, and I know that I wont have the time to make more like some of you (Hi to Takeshi and Rene who greeted me on the PT). 

But I have a question : does it exist a place, somewhere on the forum ( and if not, could it be usefull to create such a place), where we can post pictures of paterned parts we own, to allow other authors to create them if they can/want.

The same question goes for stickers sheets.
RE: Patterned parts pictures repository
(2024-05-08, 15:18)Bertrand Lequy Wrote: Hello everybody,  I posted some patterned parts recently, and I know that I wont have the time to make more like some of you (Hi to Takeshi and Rene who greeted me on the PT). 

But I have a question : does it exist a place, somewhere on the forum ( and if not, could it be usefull to create such a place), where we can post pictures of paterned parts we own, to allow other authors to create them if they can/want.

The same question goes for stickers sheets.

Hello Bertrand, I like the idea and AFAIK there is no such place today. Some time ago I shared such pictures from parts I own via my personal Google Drive but having a common place for sharing assets such as photos of patterns/stickers, raw 3D model... with a restricted access to part authors would be great.
However, this could result in additional storage costs, this aspect must be taken into account.
I know of this Flickr Group for LEGO sticker sheets. https://www.flickr.com/groups/legosticke...0143542276

Printed parts are a different matter
(2024-05-14, 19:03)Vincent Messenet Wrote: However, this could result in additional storage costs, this aspect must be taken into account.

Yes I thought about that too...
One can use some links to other storage places.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »