[split] New Sticker Sheet search

[split] New Sticker Sheet search
(2024-04-29, 11:51)Rene Rechthaler Wrote: "- Rene suggested a sticker shortcut reference where a sticker sheet number could be entered and all the stickers and the shortcuts could be viewed on one page. Orion is 95% away from implementing this"
maybe someone else said that (but the idea is nice, like an inverted Pattern/Composite/Sticker Shortcut Reference from the sticker page side, could also be used for part variants)

Regardless of who suggested it, it was a good suggestion and it is now live on the PT:

https://library.ldraw.org/search/sticker
RE: LDraw meeting in Billund 2024
good idea and fast implementation, but:
-only searchable via a very long scroll bar, no manual input
-not yet linked at the head/footbar like patterned parts/shortcuts
(2024-04-29, 12:29)Rene Rechthaler Wrote: good idea and fast implementation, but:
-only searchable via a very long scroll bar, no manual input
-not yet linked at the head/footbar like patterned parts/shortcuts

Oops. Forgot to make it searchable. Too late to fix before my flight so it'll have to wait until I get home. 

Should show a link but only for stickers, not the shortcuts. This might be buggy.
(2024-04-29, 12:36)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Oops. Forgot to make it searchable. Too late to fix before my flight so it'll have to wait until I get home. 

Should show a link but only for stickers, not the shortcuts. This might be buggy.

Dropdown is searchable now. I also pulled name data from Rebrickable (when available)
(2024-05-02, 23:38)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Dropdown is searchable now. I also pulled name data from Rebrickable (when available)

Thanks for implementing the search however I found weird results using it e.g.
Set 75887 uses sticker ID 6221657
  • Searching 75887 provides "Sticker Sheet for Set 75887-1" with many other results
  • Searching 6221657 provides no result
Also for example:
  • Searching 11477 provides one result "Sticker Sheet 164795" which I don't understand why
RE: New Sticker Sheet search
The dropdown search is only searching the title of the items in the dropdown and nothing else. I'll add the sticker number to those titles that are derived from Rebrickable.,
RE: New Sticker Sheet search
(2024-05-03, 17:17)Orion Pobursky Wrote: The dropdown search is only searching the title of the items in the dropdown and nothing else. I'll add the sticker number to those titles that are derived from Rebrickable.,

That's what I thought but why searching 11477 provides as result "Sticker Sheet 164795"?
RE: [split] New Sticker Sheet search
Search is provided by the framework and wasn't written by me. I would assume because that entry has a 1, 4, and 7
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »