I built a website to generate LDraw code and render using AI!

I built a website to generate LDraw code and render using AI!
Hey All,

Over the last two weeks I have been working on a website to generate LDraw code and render it on the web using AI. I wanted to thank this community for all the resources and documentation that I needed to get it working!

The website it called https://brickgenerator.com/

It is still a total work in progress and gives less than ideal results, but sometimes is pretty clever!

How to use:
1. Enter text of what you want to generate
2. Wait a really long time lol (Working to make it faster but takes around a minute)
3. See Ldraw code and a rendered model (Unless you get an error.... oh the errors Sick )
4. Share your designs with others! Examples: Poop emoji & Donald Trump?!

Please let me know your feedback and share your designs so I can see the issues or the cool things you can generate!

Also, if you feel so inclined to upvote me on product hunt, it would be greatly appreciated!
RE: I built a website to generate LDraw code and render using AI!
The concept itself is very interesting and original, but needs a lot to improve. Or more. I know it doesn't understand the connections, but the result does not remind the expected object. This is what I was trying to do:

Ok maybe that was too complicated, let's try something easier

.jpg   Clipboard04.jpg (Size: 8.28 KB / Downloads: 32)    

I see it uses only very basic parts. Add more parts to the library, simple parts (not jumper plates or brackets or technic) and try to make object more recognizable. Then fix the impossible connections, or maybe let it work in a bit bigger scale, something up to 10x10x10 studs

Bonus - can you guess what I asked here for?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »