Problem with Lego Set LDCad PBG Generator

Problem with Lego Set LDCad PBG Generator
Is there a problem with the LEGO Set LDCad PBG Generator, can't get the new set numbers, only the "old" ones, or is it Rebrickable ?

dkd :-)
RE: Problem with Lego Set LDCad PBG Generator
(2024-01-18, 10:11)dkd Wrote: Is there a problem with the LEGO Set LDCad PBG Generator, can't get the new set numbers, only the "old" ones, or is it Rebrickable ?

dkd :-)

Same for me. The generator use which version of rebrickable API, V2 or V3 ? V2 has been turned off.
PBG generator is currently down while I update the code and move it to the library site.
Thank you for your replyes !!

dkd
Is there still something wrong with the LEGO Set LDCad PBG Generator ?, or am I doing something wrong, is there another place I should look?

dkd Smile
I'm still working on it.

Remember: I am not a paid developer but a non-professional volunteer.
I am aware of that !! sorry if I offended you, you and the others are doing fantastic volunteer work

may you and the others have a really good day

dkd Smile Smile
(2024-04-08, 14:14)dkd Wrote: I am aware of that !! sorry if I offended you, you and the others are doing fantastic volunteer work

may you and the others have a really good day

dkd Smile Smile
Note that in the meantime you can use pbg export from Rebrickable inventory. Not quite as neat, but usable!
Thank You !!

dkd
No offense taken. 

In fact, I have recently been working on the code and would have already fixed it but instead I've been putting out fires of my own making in other parts of the library.
(2024-04-08, 15:17)Orion Pobursky Wrote: No offense taken. 

In fact, I have recently been working on the code and would have already fixed it but instead I've been putting out fires of my own making in other parts of the library.

Glad to hear !!

I am very impressed with the work that goes into this

dkd Smile Smile Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »