Using/Converting old LDraw parts and primitives

Using/Converting old LDraw parts and primitives
Hey,

I have a bunch of old LDraw parts and primitives I would like to use. Apparently they have been used in the past in MLCad.
The parts/primitives were created between 2014 - 2017.
I tried to load them with LeoCAD by creating a zip called "ldrawunf.zip" with a folder in it called "parts" for the part .dat files and a folder called "p" for the primitive .dat files.
There are no textures and whatever is available in the other sub-directories.
Pasted the zip into the home directory of LeoCAD, without any luck.

I tried to use MLCad and get to the point where it complains that LDraw/LEdit is not installed "LDraw/LEdit package not installed!".
So, I installed it, just to find out that's not what it needs. Apparently there used to be a "ledit.exe".
Of course I tried this as well. Found this Github repo in order to create the "parts.lst". Renamed it to "ledit.exe", but it still won't start.

I am running out of ideas here. Do I need to convert them by any chance? Any suggestions? Thanks Smile
RE: Using/Converting old LDraw parts and primitives
Nevermind. I figured it out with MLCad. I just forgot to install the additional 32 Bit version of LDraw. Once installed, I was able to just add the files to the folder under Documents, scan for new additions and it works. Probably something along those lines for LeoCAD as well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »