10123-1 Missing Parts

10123-1 Missing Parts
Hello,

After a long break, I decided to finally return to building official Star Wars sets in BL Studio. As I recall from the last time I used it, very few SW sets (to my knowledge) can be imported with all of the correct parts. Now that I've gotten through a good number where all parts were available (or had satisfactory replacements), I decided to post here once more, with a request for the missing parts in 10123-1: Cloud City.

All of the parts I'm requesting are attached in the screencap. These are all minifigure parts with unique prints - ever since graduating from LDD to BL Studio, I've become something of a nut when it comes to set accuracy. Nonetheless, I am patient, and I respect all of your hard work in getting everyone's requests through.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can provide that makes this process easier for you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 10123-1 Missing Parts
Hello again. I really should have done this earlier, but to hopefully make things more convenient for you, here is an Imgur post featuring pictures of each part that I have requested. You can also find their BrickLink entries here:

970c02pb05
973px303
973pb0306
522pb001
3626bpb0214
981pb001
982pb001
970c09pb04

Additionally, I noticed that this thread has close to 100 views, but no replies. With all due respect, I just want to ask what these views may suggest. Are these from people who saw my request and may or may not currently be working on my parts? While I don't need this request completed anytime soon, I was curious about this and just want to make sure that my request doesn't get lost.

Lastly, because I understand that many requests can take up to months to be completed, I would like to ask - how long should I wait before posting new requests? I don't have any at the moment, but I do ultimately plan on completing as many Lego Star Wars sets as I can (and the vast majority of them have parts that aren't in Studio and lack replacements).
Steven,

as ldrawing is our hobby and everyone invests his spare time for free everyone is free to pick up a request or not. You will have surely noticed that there have been a lot of requests recently - and there aren't many of us working on the requests. You have to be patient. Things don't happen in a timely fashion here - especially when it comes down to an entire list of missing parts in a set.

Just to give you an overview it took me approx. 9 months to author all the missing parts in 10246 - Detective's Office:

https://forums.ldraw.org/thread-22624-po...l#pid34046

And since it was "my" set I was working on I was highly motivated to finish it asap.

w.

PS. Just as a side note it is always better to ask for parts one by one.
LEGO ergo sum
(2024-01-07, 16:35)Willy Tschager Wrote: Steven,

as ldrawing is our hobby and everyone invests his spare time for free everyone is free to pick up a request or not. You will have surely noticed that there have been a lot of requests recently - and there aren't many of us working on the requests. You have to be patient. Things don't happen in a timely fashion here - especially when it comes down to an entire list of missing parts in a set.

Just to give you an overview it took me approx. 9 months to author all the missing parts in 10246 - Detective's Office:

https://forums.ldraw.org/thread-22624-po...l#pid34046

And since it was "my" set I was working on I was highly motivated to finish it asap.

w.

PS. Just as a side note it is always better to ask for parts one by one.

Thank you for your reply, Willy. I understood going into this that patience is key, as I double checked the guidelines for submitting. I apologize if I didn't give off that impression, as I sincerely respect all of you going out of your way to volunteer time to do this. Besides, Studio is a hobby of my own, so I don't feel like I'm under any time constraint to finish anything, here - and I absolutely did not intend to imply that I am.

All future requests I submit will be for single parts. Thanks again for your reply.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »