James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2023 awarded to Massimo Maso

James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2023 awarded to Massimo Maso
The LDraw.org Steering Committee is pleased to announce that the 2023 James Jessiman Memorial Award (JJMA) recipient is Massimo Maso.

Massimo started using LDraw in 2004, at first to make MOCs that he hadn't been able to do in real life, or for a virtual collection of the most interesting LEGO sets. He has always loved being able to assemble and disassemble the pieces until you get to the perfect shape and with LDraw this is even easier because you have no limits of number and color. Since 2010 he began to make and fix parts and since 2020 he has mainly dedicated himself to completing sets of the Speed Champions series with their stickers and patterned parts.

"I've always played with LEGO bricks", that's what he'd tell you if you would asked him when he started playing with LEGO bricks. His first set was the Basic Building set 577 and the one he never tires of is the 8880. In between were Fabuland, Space and City sets. The latest addition is the 42107.

More information on the JJMA can be found at: https://www.ldraw.org/article/222.html

On behalf of the LDraw Steering Committee, we thank Massimo for his contributions and look forward to working with him in the future.

Willy Tschager
RE: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2023 awarded to Massimo Maso
Congratulations Massimo,

I really appreciate all your work on the Speed Champion set stickers. 
I'll try to keep up with your pace and give them a review.
Congratulations, Massimo!!

Many thanks for your impressive work.
Congratulations Massimo!
Congratulations Massimo, well deserved!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »