Bug report

Bug report
Why do I get an error message when I try to import the .dat files for parts 37365 and 37366 into BrickLink PartDesigner? It says certain subparts were not found. Even after downloading the subparts, I still get an error message. Very frustrating...please help!
RE: Bug report
(2023-08-07, 6:27)Karen Wrote: Why do I get an error message when I try to import the .dat files for parts 37365 and 37366 into BrickLink PartDesigner? It says certain subparts were not found. Even after downloading the subparts, I still get an error message. Very frustrating...please help!

Make sure that you create a folder named "s" in the same folder where the main .dat files are and put all the subfiles in the "s" folder.
Then launch BrickLink PartDesigner and import the main .dat files
(2023-08-07, 19:11)Vincent Messenet Wrote: Make sure that you create a folder named "s" in the same folder where the main .dat files are and put all the subfiles in the "s" folder.
Then launch BrickLink PartDesigner and import the main .dat files

I tried that, but unfortunately it still doesn't work.
(2023-08-07, 23:31)Karen Wrote: I tried that, but unfortunately it still doesn't work.

Then could you please elaborate on which file you try to import? Describe the files you have downloaded and in which folder they are and share the exact error message you get, it will be easier to help with this information.
(2023-08-08, 6:14)Vincent Messenet Wrote: Then could you please elaborate on which file you try to import? Describe the files you have downloaded and in which folder they are and share the exact error message you get, it will be easier to help with this information.

Never mind, it seems to be working just fine now.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »