Problem with AIOI Folder Write

Problem with AIOI Folder Write
Photo 
Witam.
Od czerwca startuje LDraw_Additional-Tools-Installer_2023-02_setup_32bit_v1.exe. Zawsze mam błąd jak na foto.

Proszę o pomoc.

Pozdrawiam. Darek.

Attached Files
.jpg   LDraw.JPG (Size: 36.11 KB / Downloads: 61)
RE: pomoc
(2023-07-24, 11:58)Sieradzki Wrote: Witam.
Od czerwca startuje LDraw_Additional-Tools-Installer_2023-02_setup_32bit_v1.exe. Zawsze mam błąd jak na foto.

Proszę o pomoc.

Pozdrawiam. Darek.

My guess is it tries to write to a folder that does not have write permissions set. Or maybe you need to set the LDraw path system variable? (I guess that's a Windows thing, so I don't really know!)
RE: pomoc
(2023-07-24, 12:47)NW Perry Wrote: Domyślam się, że próbuje pisać do folderu, który nie ma ustawionych uprawnień do zapisu. A może potrzebujesz ustawić zmienną systemową ścieżki LDraw? (Myślę, że to kwestia systemu Windows, więc tak naprawdę nie wiem!)

Cześć.

Przed czerwcem miałem LDraw od czterech lat ale nale to skasowałem. Ja nie blokuje żadnych folderów.
Nie wiem co robić. Mam Win 7 Prof 32 bit.
RE: Problem with AIOI Folder Write
(2023-07-24, 11:58)Sieradzki Wrote: Witam.

Proszę o pomoc.

Pozdrawiam. Darek.

This is very simple: You either haven't installed the LDraw Parts Library or your LDraw Environment Variable is not set. Luckily I fixed this today. The ATI 2023-03 will abandon the installation if neither of these two is found. It will require that you install the AIOI first.

Both, AIOI and ATI will be updated in the upcoming days.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2023-07-24, 17:07)Willy'ego Tschagera Wrote: To bardzo proste: albo nie zainstalowałeś biblioteki części LDraw, albo Twoja zmienna środowiskowa LDraw nie jest ustawiona. Na szczęście dzisiaj to naprawiłem. ATI 2023-03 porzuci instalację, jeśli żaden z tych dwóch elementów nie zostanie znaleziony. Będzie to wymagało uprzedniej instalacji AIOI.

Zarówno AIOI, jak i ATI zostaną zaktualizowane w nadchodzących dniach.

w.

Witam.
Zawsze w folderze Windows\LDraw\ powstaje ten plik. Może to jest potrzebne?

Darek.

Attached Files
.txt   Setup Log.txt (Size: 8.48 KB / Downloads: 0)
To fix this without waiting:

* Download the Complete.zip from https://library.ldraw.org/updates?latest
* Unzip the LDraw folder in the .zip file to, say: C:\Users\Public\Documents so that the Part and P folder are in C:\Users\Public\Documents\LDraw (if you chose a different location you have used that path below).

Solution 1

* Run "RegEdit" with Admin right to modify your Windows Registry. I don't go into detail. I presume you know how to mess with your system.
* Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Environment" in order to add an Environment variable
* Create a new String value with the Name: "LDRAWDIR". The value is your path to the LDraw library: "C:\Users\Public\Documents\LDraw"
* Close the Registry and run the ATI again

Solution 2

* Go to "System Properties -> Advanced system settings" in your Windows system
* Under “Advanced” tab, click on “Environment Variables …” button at the bottom
* Hit "New..." under the "System variable"
* Variable name: LDRAWDIR, Variable value: C:\Users\Public\Documents\LDraw
* Confirm all and run the ATI again

w.
LEGO ergo sum
Cześć.

Dzięki już działa ale nie ma LDView. Są takie jak na foto.

Proszę o radę. Darek.

Attached Files
.jpg   LDraw.JPG (Size: 35 KB / Downloads: 24)
As LDview is part of the 64 Bit package you have install the 32 Bit version yourself.

https://tcobbs.github.io/ldview/Download...indows4500

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2023-08-01, 11:55)Willy'ego Tschagera Wrote: Ponieważ LDview jest częścią pakietu 64-bitowego, musisz samodzielnie zainstalować wersję 32-bitową.

https://tcobbs.github.io/ldview/Download...indows4500

w.

Dziękuję za pomoc, pozdrawiam. Darek
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »