LDPE Getting started

Getting started
Hey All,

I'm trying to use LDPE. I was able to install it fine, no problems. But I really have no idea how to get started. I checked out the wiki, which seems to be broken, as well as the old wiki, which didn't really help me much.

I've used Onshape a bit, as well as Tinkercad, but this doesn't really feel like those. Are there any good tutorials for getting started? Do I need to download the primitives or something else separately? (I'm on Linux, if that matters.)

Thanks in advance! I'm excited to try to build some custom LEGO-compatible parts!

Daniel
RE: Getting started
(2023-06-17, 16:49)Daniel Helland Wrote: Hey All,

I'm trying to use LDPE. I was able to install it fine, no problems. But I really have no idea how to get started. I checked out the wiki, which seems to be broken, as well as the old wiki, which didn't really help me much.

I've used Onshape a bit, as well as Tinkercad, but this doesn't really feel like those. Are there any good tutorials for getting started? Do I need to download the primitives or something else separately? (I'm on Linux, if that matters.)

Thanks in advance! I'm excited to try to build some custom LEGO-compatible parts!

Daniel

Hey Daniel, I'm getting new too. Saw your post, but found this one, which has started me down the same road:

https://forums.ldraw.org/thread-23729.ht...ng+started

HTH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »