User Dashboard

User Dashboard
I wanted to post this since some time and I have seen that Orion did some changes to it, so here is some feedback to this page and how I wanted to use it.

1. The menu ribbon is missing
  2. The location in the tree is not displyed correctly

What I really like is the split into the three tabs, that make it much more enjoyable to view now.

My main focus is on the "My Submits" tab

1. I would like to see two more columns there:
    - Submit Date (i.e. the date when the file was first uploaded, it should also be possible to sort by this field)
    - Last Vote Date: When was the last vote casted on this part.

2. A header which shows filters like the "Unofficial Part List" page
    So a filter by status, type and may be by voter
    and ay be a pagination

Thansk!
RE: User Dashboard
I really liked how the tabs worked with the pattern/shortcut parts page so I silently implemented on the dashboard. Ultimately I'd the dashboard to be more useful so I'll create an issue for your suggestions.
appreciate this change, the earlier solution was a bit narrow to properly use it.
Another suggestion:

Currently the view is "part-centric"

In some cases it might also be worth to have a "vote-centric" display IMHO. This is if you e.g. skip a mail or two from the partstracker, you mightnot be very up to date with things going on with your parts, especially if there are many.

Sometimes reviewers do not leave Hold votes as the issue might be minuscle, however an improvemnt might be good.
So I would like to see an Activity Page, that by default is:
- filtered to contain only my files
- sorted chronologically to show the last votes/comments that were given by reviewers on top

BR
Hello, did you start doing changes?

Now I have two Dashboards: personal (submits, votes, tracked) and admin parts (flagged for deletion) even though I didnt even comment there...

Maybe we got too much unlocked.
(2023-06-06, 15:52)Rene Rechthaler Wrote: Hello, did you start doing changes?

Now I have two Dashboards: personal (submits, votes, tracked) and admin parts (flagged for deletion) even though I didnt even comment there...

Maybe we got too much unlocked.

All reviewers can flag parts for deletion so you should have access to the admin panel for that list. There are other panels and menus in the admin dashboard that you can't see so the permissions are working correctly.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »