LDView Edge Thickness in Snapshot

Edge Thickness in Snapshot
Hello! I was just wondering, is there any way to preserve Edge Lines Thickness while taking a snapshot? I can change the thickness to view the model but once I do a snapshot, the image is produced with thin edge lines and not with the thickness selected in Geometry tab on the preferences.
RE: Edge Thickness in Snapshot
It works for me… but only with the command line: GUI snapshots are all white.  (Just filed a bug about it….)

If you’re using the command line, you can pass the value with -EdgeThickness.
(2023-03-27, 18:34)Miguel Reizinho Wrote: Hello! I was just wondering, is there any way to preserve Edge Lines Thickness while taking a snapshot? I can change the thickness to view the model but once I do a snapshot, the image is produced with thin edge lines and not with the thickness selected in Geometry tab on the preferences.

I am unable to reproduce your problem. When I save a snapshot, it uses the same thickness as what it displays on the screen, which is based on the setting in the Geometry tab in preferences.

What version of LDView are you using?
What OS?
Are you creating a snapshot from inside the program (File->Save Snapshot), or on the command line?
Update to version 4.3 64bit on windows 11. Deleted preferences sets. Issue no longer occurs. Thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »