Part tracker api?

Part tracker api?
Does Part tracker have any kind of api available to general public? If so, where can documentation on it be found?
RE: Part tracker api?
(2023-02-10, 16:32)Max Murtazin Wrote: Does Part tracker have any kind of api available to general public? If so, where can documentation on it be found?

No. But I'm not opposed to the idea. Initially I wanted something that worked without too much change. Now that the new site is live, I'm focused on stabilizing the code base and getting the first 2023 release out. Once that is done, development will shift to its own server and the "live" site will be updated more deliberately. I do have future plans that will necessitate a shift to an API in some form.
Now that things are relatively stable and I'm starting to add a few "api" like routes, what would you like to see?
(2023-04-06, 14:08)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Now that things are relatively stable and I'm starting to add a few "api" like routes, what would you like to see?

Some way to check for all Part Tracker updates from certain timestamp/point
I see that you were inquiring about the availability of the Part Tracker API. I'm not sure if there's a public API available right now.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »