Parts from 7418

Parts from 7418
Hello, I bought a bunch of old Lego and found some printed parts who didnt get included here yet.
Unfortunately I'm not good enough yet to transform these into Ldraw, so I scanned them at 600 dpi to post them here.

3307px1 could be fitted with halved patterns, unfortunately the yellow part is shifted on both of them.
Colours: blue, yellow (shifted), dark red and something like olive/grey. (what looks like black is overlap)

2525px3 could be quartered. Colours: black, dark red, blue and green.
RE: Parts from 7418
(2022-10-13, 16:29)Rene Rechthaler Wrote: 3307px1 could be fitted with halved patterns, unfortunately the yellow part is shifted on both of them.

Looks like your part has a misprint

[Image: 3307px1.png]

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/cat...?P=3307px1
nearly all of those arches I own look different, the print is not very exact...
(2022-10-13, 16:29)Rene Rechthaler Wrote: Hello, I bought a bunch of old Lego and found some printed parts who didnt get included here yet.
Unfortunately I'm not good enough yet to transform these into Ldraw, so I scanned them at 600 dpi to post them here.

3307px1 could be fitted with halved patterns, unfortunately the yellow part is shifted on both of them.
Colours: blue, yellow (shifted), dark red and something like olive/grey. (what looks like black is overlap)

2525px3 could be quartered. Colours: black, dark red, blue and green.

I can give these a try, does not look too complicated. Want to finish the prints for the globe (21332) first.

Both parts are on the tracker: 2525p00 and 3307p00
Regarding the colours

Bricks Around the arch:
Red, Dark Red, Dark Grey, Light (unfortunately Bluish) Grey

Thanks for the parts!

Looking fine, included them in my old digital set (previously built it, thats why I identified and requested these parts...)

Made and quickly rendered with Studio, still far from OMR:

still missing in Ldraw: Elephant head + legs and some prints for the minifigs, whom i dont have.
Head and Legs are at digital-bricks, started working on the head myself bc i got it too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »