ering-48

ering-48
Looking at few parts, I have noticed that they are using 48/1-16chrd to bound circle to the various surfaces. Meanwhile that is fine use, it causes those chrds to overlap with circular surface when hi-res primitives are enabled in software like LDView. 

To deal with that I suggest an "ering-48" primitive. Essentially, it would be reverse of erings — visible when on normal quality and hidden when on high. Could something like that be added?
RE: ering-48
(2022-09-23, 6:05)Max Murtazin Wrote: Looking at few parts, I have noticed that they are using 48/1-16chrd to bound circle to the various surfaces. Meanwhile that is fine use, it causes those chrds to overlap with circular surface when hi-res primitives are enabled in software like LDView. 

To deal with that I suggest an "ering-48" primitive. Essentially, it would be reverse of erings — visible when on normal quality and hidden when on high. Could something like that be added?
(better late answer than none...)
I agree that there is some need for that. But I'm not sure there is a solution within our current mechanisms.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »