LDraw.org 2022-05 Parts Update Now Available

LDraw.org 2022-05 Parts Update Now Available
The 2022-05 LDraw Parts Update has been released. This update adds 559 new files to the core library, including 393 new parts and 33 new primitives.

Thanks are due to all the part authors who created or corrected parts for this release. The small, but dedicated, band of reviewers also play an important role in keeping files moving through the Parts Tracker and deserve just as much credit. This update wouldn't have been possible without their dedication and attention to detail.

You can preview the new parts in 2022-05 here, and download the zip-file update or Windows install package here. Alternatively you can use the LDView menu option File | Check for Library Updates... to install the update.

Orion Pobursky
LDraw.org Parts Library Admin
RE: LDraw.org 2022-05 Parts Update Now Available
Thanks for the Admin work done for this fifth release of the year!

Just noticed an issue on now official 3068bp5c. Leading spaces are missing in the description
Hello! I need some assistance on how to get my parts to show up or add the needed parts, as when I go into a part set it just shows blank, with no parts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2022-11-23, 17:36)Hany Amer Wrote: Hello! I need some assistance on how to get my parts to show up or add the needed parts, as when I go into a part set it just shows blank, with no parts.

First go to Prefs->LDraw->Search (library) paths and see if it correctly shows the location of your LDraw folder.

If you downloaded the "complete.zip" archive for the LDraw library, you should locate it using "Browse archive" in the dialog box. If you unpacked the archive into its component folders, then use the "Browse folder" button and choose the folder that contains the "p" and "parts" directories that were inside the ZIP archive.
It seems like something has gone wrong in the redirect I have followed. I am currently replying to thread 26686 direct link after following the banner link to the latest update. However. This is the thread for the previous release, hence my confusion. I have attached a screenshot, showing what it looks like from my side.

Banner link updated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »