Town, Trains and Boats 1978

Town, Trains and Boats 1978
A new thread for town train and boat models from 1978. Didn't find this one in the forum or database so I hope I didn't miss it somehow. There were two version of this set. 575-1 for the US and 575-2 for Canada with each with a dedicated sticker set.
This set came out about 2-3 years before I started playing with Lego and has been on my list of virtual builds for a while.

575 - Coast Guard Station

.ldr   575 - Coast Guard Station.ldr (Size: 27.62 KB / Downloads: 4)

OMR compliant: yes
Missing items: stickers (either US or Canada depending on set Nr.)
Made in: Studio, LDR export checked in MPD Center
RE: Town, Trains and Boats 1978
I am having a great time discovering these older sets, and am glad a few seem not to be in LDraw format yet. I did notice however that the search function for the forum doesn't find everything, so please let me know if  590 Engine Co. No 9. is already available.

554 - Exxon Fuel Pumper

.ldr   554 - Exxon Fuel Pumper.ldr (Size: 10.72 KB / Downloads: 1)

OMR compliant: no due to licensing issues with unofficial parts, unofficial parts are embedded
Missing items: string
(2023-05-13, 16:04)legolex76 Wrote: I am having a great time discovering these older sets, and am glad a few seem not to be in LDraw format yet. I did notice however that the search function for the index forum doesn't find everything, so please let me know if  590 Engine Co. No 9. is already available.

554 - Exxon Fuel Pumper

OMR compliant: yes
Missing items: stickers and string

I've created stickers for this set 554
https://library.ldraw.org/search/part?s=190375

Stickers for set 590 are also available, but no OMR model for the set is not here AFAIK.
https://library.ldraw.org/search/part?s=004659
(2023-05-13, 17:18)Takeshi Takahashi Wrote: I've created stickers for this set 554
https://library.ldraw.org/search/part?s=190375

Thanks! I added the stickers to set 554 and updated the LDR file and render, however MPD center doesn't like the licenses on the unofficial parts. It is the same as with Philippe's hull parts. Is there something that can be done about this?
(2023-05-13, 19:00)legolex76 Wrote: Thanks! I added the stickers to set 554 and updated the LDR file and render, however MPD center doesn't like the licenses on the unofficial parts. It is the same as with Philippe's hull parts. Is there something that can be done about this?

The license issue is only because MPDCenter hasn't supported the new CC-BY 4.0 license statements.  Please ignore until the update of MPDCenter.
590 - Engine Company No. 9590 - Engine Company No. 9

.ldr   590 - Engine Company No. 9.ldr (Size: 28.62 KB / Downloads: 1)

OMR compliant: Yes
Missing items: None
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »