Next application is coming

Next application is coming
Currently I am working on an application that will take the parts from the ldraw/parts folder and generate a html file with pictures (rendered with LDView).
The result will be somethink like my visual parts list. If there is somebody out there that has a special wish for such an application please let me know by now, as changing an application is much for difficult as just add a feature.

Thanks for reading and your comments are welcome

cu
Mikeheide
RE: Next application is coming
(2023-12-27, 19:12)Michael Heidemann Wrote: Currently I am working on an application that will take the parts from the ldraw/parts folder and generate a html file with pictures (rendered with LDView).
The result will be somethink like my visual parts list. If there is somebody out there that has a special wish for such an application please let me know by now, as changing an application is much for difficult as just add a feature.

Thanks for reading and your comments are welcome

cu
Mikeheide

It's ready and come without any explanation as i hope you are keen enough to find out how it works. :-)
Please download from visualpartslist-page.

cu
Mikeheide
(2024-01-07, 8:21)Michael Heidemann Wrote: It's ready and come without any explanation as i hope you are keen enough to find out how it works. :-)
Please download from visualpartslist-page.
Hi Mike,
The visual parts catalog on your Google drive doesn't have the right sharing properties. You should share it with the "anyone with the link" option.

Attached Files
.png   Capture d'écran 2024-01-07 102758.png (Size: 12.69 KB / Downloads: 32)
(2024-01-07, 9:29)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Hi Mike,
The visual parts catalog on your Google drive doesn't have the right sharing properties. You should share it with the "anyone with the link" option.

Should be done now. This might be the reason why I got emails from users if they tried to download it in the past. Hopefully now it is like it should: downloadable for all :-)

Thanks for mention this again Philo.

cu
Mikeheide
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »