Need a number, ask admin

Need a number, ask admin
A friendly remind to all authors:
If you need a "u" number, ask admin to assign you one (or a block). Do not simply take the next available u number.
RE: Need a number, ask admin
Who are the admins for that? Which admin has which tasks/what tastks are done by which admins?
Seems like there are several admins but I dont know who does what...
(that helps to look which admin to ask directly or to check if they have been online yet)
(2023-12-28, 17:41)Rene Rechthaler Wrote: Who are the admins for that? Which admin has which tasks/what tastks are done by which admins?
Seems like there are several admins but I dont know who does what...
(that helps to look which admin to ask directly or to check if they have been online yet)

I am the only "admin" and the only one who assigns. 

There are no other "admin". This may change in the future but hasn't happen yet.  There are a few senior reviewers that that can edit headers of other people's parts and I recently added the ability for some to remember parts.
Ok, there are several people who have the "Administrator" badge and the 7*Administrator-title, but you seem to be the only PTAdmin (aside from the retired Chris Dee)...
Is there a difference from sending these number requests to PTAdmin or to you directly? per Mail or PM here?
(because I sent a request for u-numbers for my transformers and didnt get any reply)
(2023-12-28, 20:23)Rene Rechthaler Wrote: Ok, there are several people who have the "Administrator" badge and the 7*Administrator-title, but you seem to be the only PTAdmin (aside from the retired Chris Dee)...
Is there a difference from sending these number requests to PTAdmin or to you directly? per Mail or PM here?
(because I sent a request for u-numbers for my transformers and didnt get any reply)

Ok. Now I see the confusion. The Forums and the PT are separate entities but that's not immediately obvious. While they will be separated again in the near future, right now there is no good way to see who's who on the Pt. 

P.S.

I did replay to your u number request, did you not receive it?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »