Belville/Scala cat

Belville/Scala cat
Hi all,
Philippe recently created a number of Scala parts for this thread. I'm looking for another one of these old parts, the standing cat 6175, which has two printed varieties:

[Image: 6175px1.1066967678.jpg]              [Image: 6175px2.1066967683.jpg]

I don't see it on Parts Tracker or Digital Bricks (not sure about LDD or the Unity microgame but I doubt it) so if anyone wants to tackle a 3d model, it would be a valuable addition. The part's dimensions are 3.2 x 3.3 x 1.05 cm and both sets of legs have a recess at the back to fit between studs.
RE: Belville/Scala cat
Unfortunately this kind of organic shape is a hell to model  Sad
(2021-07-01, 16:25)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Unfortunately this kind of organic shape is a hell to model Sad

Yeah that's why it's beyond my ability (as is developing an AI to model Lego part geometry, which would be much more useful than the new app that suggests what to build from photos of your parts).
(2021-07-02, 13:16)Nathan Feist Wrote: Yeah that's why it's beyond my ability (as is developing an AI to model Lego part geometry, which would be much more useful than the new app that suggests what to build from photos of your parts).

I will make an attempt at this one.
My progress so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v63vutvKU7A
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »