Anyone still using LD4DStudio?

Anyone still using LD4DStudio?
Are there any people still using LD4DStudio out there?

I'm redesigning my custom CMS and thinking of taking the LD4DStudio.nl domain offline in order to save me the time to redo that one too.
RE: Anyone still using LD4DStudio?
(2022-02-18, 19:54)Roland Melkert Wrote: Are there any people still using LD4DStudio out there?

I'm redesigning my custom CMS and thinking of taking the LD4DStudio.nl domain offline in order to save me the time to redo that one too.

I wouldn't say I "use" that software any more, but I haven't played around with scripting in LDCad so I'd still hit up LD4DStudio if I wanted to do any animation.
I realise that this probably doesn't help your decision about whether to remove the website - are there logs you could access to see how often the site is being requested?

Owen.
RE: Anyone still using LD4DStudio?
(2022-02-23, 5:57)Owen Dive Wrote: I wouldn't say I "use" that software any more, but I haven't played around with scripting in LDCad so I'd still hit up LD4DStudio if I wanted to do any animation.
I realise that this probably doesn't help your decision about whether to remove the website - are there logs you could access to see how often the site is being requested?

It's more because I run a custom CMS serving multiple domains on a single webspace, so now I'm rewriting the cms I need to (partly) redesign all those sites.

But I've decided to keep it around for now maybe just redirect to melkert.net to limit https costs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »