Search not working

Search not working
when i search for a part it is not finding it but if i look manual i can find i just reinstalled am i missing somthing please

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Search not working
(2021-12-29, 14:12)Sparky678911 Wrote: when i search for a part it is not finding it but if i look manual i can find i just reinstalled am i missing somthing please

I'm assuming by your screenshot you're referring to LDCad and not the LDraw.org site search. What exactly about search isn't working or not working like you expect?
sorry i posted that to check that ok the image below is the search i meant so when i put in part number ie. 46189 shows nothing but when i look and go threw everything i can find it ho0pe that makes sense thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2021-12-29, 17:23)Sparky678911 Wrote: sorry i posted that to check that ok the image below is the search i meant so when i put in part number ie. 46189 shows nothing but when i look and go threw everything i can find it ho0pe that makes sense thanks

When you want to search on part number in LDCad, make sure you click the "Name" checkbox in the "Match on" options:

.png   search.png (Size: 11.22 KB / Downloads: 16)
(2021-12-29, 17:56)Orion Pobursky Wrote: When you want to search on part number in LDCad, make sure you click the "Name" checkbox in the "Match on" options:
(this window opens when you click in parts bin search field)
it is and still the same
(2021-12-29, 17:56)Orion Pobursky Wrote: When you want to search on part number in LDCad, make sure you click the "Name" checkbox in the "Match on" options:

Do note this will only work for the current part bin view.

If you want it to be the default behavior you need to set it as the default using the '...' button at the bottom right.

See also:
http://www.melkert.net/LDCad/faq#faq_srcName
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »