ZNAP Models

ZNAP Models
Currently I am working on all ZNAP Models (sets) to upload here.

cu
Mikeheide

Attached Files
.ldr   3501 - Jet-Car - Main model.ldr (Size: 1.48 KB / Downloads: 4)
RE: ZNAP Models
(2021-12-26, 7:09)Michael Heidemann Wrote: Currently I am working on all ZNAP Models (sets) to upload here.

cu
Mikeheide

Please let me know what is still wrong in your eyes for OMR, so I can use that information on the other already finished sets before uploading.
cu
Mikeheide

Attached Files
.ldr   3501 - Jet-Car - Model 5.ldr (Size: 1.48 KB / Downloads: 5)
.ldr   3501 - Jet-Car - Model 6.ldr (Size: 695 bytes / Downloads: 3)
.ldr   3501 - Jet-Car - Model 7.ldr (Size: 652 bytes / Downloads: 4)
.ldr   3501 - Jet-Car - Model 8.ldr (Size: 1.44 KB / Downloads: 4)
.ldr   3501 - Jet-Car - Model 9.ldr (Size: 603 bytes / Downloads: 2)
.ldr   3501 - Jet-Car - Model 10.ldr (Size: 195 bytes / Downloads: 5)
.ldr   3501 - Jet-Car - Model 1.ldr (Size: 567 bytes / Downloads: 5)
.ldr   3501 - Jet-Car - Model 2.ldr (Size: 922 bytes / Downloads: 3)
.ldr   3501 - Jet-Car - Model 3.ldr (Size: 1,003 bytes / Downloads: 4)
(2021-12-26, 7:11)Michael Heidemann Wrote: Please let me know what is still wrong in your eyes for OMR, so I can use that information on the other already finished sets before uploading.
cu
Mikeheide
Hi Mike,
Looks OK regarding OMR...
As for the model themselves, 3501 - Jet-Car - Main model.ldr doesn't sit properly on wheels. I suggest to put all parts in a submodel to keep simple orientation for the parts, and place that submodel in the main model properly rotated.

Model 3 (owl) and 2 (guy?) should be oriented to stand up... Regarding these models, the eyes are currently connected with an axle, so they can fall. Imho the models should use an axle pin (3749) instead

Model 10 seems empty?
(2021-12-26, 8:30)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Hi Mike,
As for the model themselves, 3501 - Jet-Car - Main model.ldr doesn't sit properly on wheels. I suggest to put all parts in a submodel to keep simple orientation for the parts, and place that submodel in the main model properly rotated.

Model 3 (owl) and 2 (guy?) should be oriented to stand up... Regarding these models, the eyes are currently connected with an axle, so they can fall. Imho the models should use an axle pin (3749) instead

Model 10 seems empty?

Thank you so much for your 'review' :-)
I very much appreciate your input and are working now according your suggestions.
cu
Mikeheide
(2021-12-26, 7:09)Michael Heidemann Wrote: Currently I am working on all ZNAP Models (sets) to upload here.

cu
Mikeheide

Correted like Philo' suggestion.

Attached Files
.mpd   3501 - Jet-Car - Main model.mpd (Size: 1.93 KB / Downloads: 3)
(2021-12-26, 8:30)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Hi Mike,

Model 10 seems empty?

"Imho the models should use an axle pin (3749) instead" as far as I remember I just used the parts that comes with the set :-)
Maybe at the time I made them the pin was'nt existant ??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »