Portal Gun - Item No: bb0674pb01

Portal Gun - Item No: bb0674pb01
hi,

As I am working in Studio to create a nice Portal 2 collection of, Chell, two turrets (open and closed), a box and Wheatley on a rail. It would really be nice to have the Portal Gun - Item No: bb0674pb01 also available to use in Studio. So it would just make the whole scene make more sense and be complete.
RE: Portal Gun - Item No: bb0674pb01
Unfortunately LEGO Dimensions was never released for the PC so getting ahold of a raw 3D file for this part may be hard/impossible. The upshot is that it is relatively small so there might be an author who's willing to give it a go.
(2022-10-22, 13:11)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Unfortunately LEGO Dimensions was never released for the PC so getting ahold of a raw 3D file for this part may be hard/impossible. The upshot is that it is relatively small so there might be an author who's willing to give it a go.

I thought I that I had seen it on Digital Bricks, but I could not locate it anywhere.
(2022-10-22, 23:21)Gerald Lasser Wrote: I thought I that I had seen it on Digital Bricks, but I could not locate it anywhere.

Thanks for the help, and trying to think how it can be done. But it is an odd shape, so this is the closest digital model I could find: https://www.mecabricks.com/en/models/LVyvnXQ32l3 . But I think that just will not do for my rendering. I will just upload it to the Bricklink Gallery without one, and just make a note of it in the description. As it is a minor detail to the scene, and might be a lot of work just for a good rendering that is. Might still try and Photoshop it in, before I upload the Studio file.
In the end, I just went for the Photoshop option. A model would be better of course, but I think this will suffice just fine for the concept of a Portal 2 mini scene: https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/desi...del=373328 .
Hello to everyone:

I finaly found the Portal 2 gun. Unfortunately I cannot submit it to PT due to Traveler's Tale's part are forbidden (because of license troubles), unless otherwise stated. To prove my work on the part here is some pics:

(2023-12-27, 21:08)Javier Orquera Wrote: Unfortunately I cannot submit it to PT due to Traveler's Tale's part are forbidden (because of license troubles), unless otherwise stated.

You are free to share the files here on the forums. The only restriction is submitting to official library.
(2023-12-27, 21:08)Javier Orquera Wrote: Hello to everyone:

I finaly found the Portal 2 gun. Unfortunately I cannot submit it to PT due to Traveler's Tale's part are forbidden (because of license troubles), unless otherwise stated. To prove my work on the part here is some pics:

I am working on digitizing my dimension sets at the moment, it is highly appreciated if you could share the portal gun dat file on the forum
Hello: attached are my files of the Portal 2 gun. Also, here is the source of the original file: https://www.models-resource.com/wii_u/le...odel/44206
The number I use is from rebrickable/brick owl.

Attached Files
.dat   22566.dat (Size: 4.72 KB / Downloads: 3)
.dat   22566s03.dat (Size: 17.53 KB / Downloads: 4)
.dat   22566s01.dat (Size: 44.26 KB / Downloads: 4)
.dat   22566s02.dat (Size: 103.43 KB / Downloads: 4)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »