Help

Help
I made a dae file of a Bionicle MOC I had made on Stud.io. It does not show up on LDraw when I try to import it but instead crashes it. Is there any reason for that? I want to turn my MOC into a 3D model but I don't know if I can because it keep crashing LDraw. Any help you can give?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Help
(2021-08-04, 1:48)MakutaKage Wrote: I made a dae file of a Bionicle MOC I had made on Stud.io. It does not show up on LDraw when I try to import it but instead crashes it. Is there any reason for that? I want to turn my MOC into a 3D model but I don't know if I can because it keep crashing LDraw. Any help you can give?

Hi MakutaKage and welcome to the LDraw forums.

A couple of questions for you to try to help us understand what you have been trying to do.

1) Within stud.io, did you use the menu option "File/Export As/Export as LDraw..." to create the file to be used? If not, you need to export your model to a file in the LDraw format.
2) When you wrote "It does not show up on LDraw when I try to import it", could you clarify which tool you are trying to import your file into? LDraw isn't a tool per se so to be able to help we need to know which tool you are actually using e.g. LDCad, MLCad, LDView, etc

Regards,

David
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »