MLCad part rotation question

part rotation question
Hi. I'm an occasional visitor to this site; pardon me if this question has been addressed elsewhere. I can't find it. I've just started to figure out how to use the keyboard entry method of positioning a part as well as how to set a custom rotation point. (It took me a while to figure out that the Rotation Point tool is universal and not specific to the part! Oh well. I can deal with that. Smile  )

There seem to be three preset grid settings. I might have the angles wrong but let's say they correspond to 90, 45, and 30 degrees. Is there a way to rotate a part to any angle I choose?
RE: part rotation question
(2021-08-03, 3:31)John Antkowiak Wrote: Hi. I'm an occasional visitor to this site; pardon me if this question has been addressed elsewhere. I can't find it. I've just started to figure out how to use the keyboard entry method of positioning a part as well as how to set a custom rotation point. (It took me a while to figure out that the Rotation Point tool is universal and not specific to the part! Oh well. I can deal with that. Smile  )

There seem to be three preset grid settings. I might have the angles wrong but let's say they correspond to 90, 45, and 30 degrees. Is there a way to rotate a part to any angle I choose?

First of all you should let as know which editor you're talking about: LDCad, LeoCAD, MLCad ...

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2021-08-03, 6:58)Willy Tschager Wrote: First of all you should let as know which editor you're talking about: LDCad, LeoCAD, MLCad ...

w.

Sorry - I thought that's what the MLCAD tag at the start of the post was for.
(2021-08-03, 7:03)John Antkowiak Wrote: Sorry - I thought that's what the MLCAD tag at the start of the post was for.

Missed that. Anyway:

http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/basic5-en...finetuning

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2021-08-03, 10:38)Willy Tschager Wrote: Missed that. Anyway:

http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/basic5-en...finetuning

w.

Thank you, sir - that's what I needed to know  Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »