LDCad LDCad feature request

LDCad feature request
Hi Roland

Could you please add keyboard shortcuts for camera rotation to the edit view?

Possibly ALT+Arrow Keys?

Thanks!
RE: LDCad feature request
(2021-06-07, 6:34)Michael Horvath Wrote: Could you please add keyboard shortcuts for camera rotation to the edit view?

I'm assuming you are thinking about an interactive 'walking around datsville' kinda thing?

This will be possible in 1.7, although time is very limited at the moment so I'm not sure when it will be available.

But the main reason I'm working on a 1.7 is interactive animation (and new export options).
RE: LDCad feature request
(2021-06-07, 19:00)Roland Melkert Wrote: I'm assuming you are thinking about an interactive 'walking around datsville' kinda thing?

This will be possible in 1.7, although time is very limited at the moment so I'm not sure when it will be available.

But the main reason I'm working on a 1.7 is interactive animation (and new export options).

No, it is just that my model is so large that the mouse controls are too laggy. Keyboard is more precise and easier to control when there are lag sensitivity issues.

So, I am not requesting changes other than to add bindings for the existing rotation behavior.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »