Help rescue this project

Help rescue this project
So, I finished a whole project in LDPatternCreator, and when I went to export it to DAT, it hung up and I had to kill the program. When I re-opened it and loaded my project, the work was still there…but somehow shrunk down by a factor of 1,000!

How can I fix it? And if I can, would anyone be willing to try exporting it and send me back the resulting DAT file? The LPC project is attached…

Attached Files
.lpc   kobmand.lpc (Size: 93.7 KB / Downloads: 5)
RE: Help rescue this project
(2021-05-08, 4:45)N. W. Perry Wrote: So, I finished a whole project in LDPatternCreator, and when I went to export it to DAT, it hung up and I had to kill the program. When I re-opened it and loaded my project, the work was still there…but somehow shrunk down by a factor of 1,000!

How can I fix it? And if I can, would anyone be willing to try exporting it and send me back the resulting DAT file? The LPC project is attached…

I simply selected everything, and used scale/moved tools to visually replace pattern on the image. Vertices will need some rounding after this operation!

Attached Files
.lpc   kobmand.lpc (Size: 103.13 KB / Downloads: 2)
(2021-05-08, 7:14)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: I simply selected everything, and used scale/moved tools to visually replace pattern on the image. Vertices will need some rounding after this operation!

Confirmed.
First I tried to simply export everything, but it is so small that every triangle is rounded off to zero.
Instead, zoom in very close to the origin (0,0,0) and select all, then use the scale tool and resize it.
(2021-05-08, 9:02)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: Instead, zoom in very close to the origin (0,0,0) and select all, 
Ctrl+A does the trick, even without zooming...
(2021-05-08, 9:26)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Ctrl+A does the trick, even without zooming...

Thanks! LPC runs so slowly for me that I wasn't sure I'd be able to scale visually. But I was able to figure out the right sequence to do it mathematically (3x at 125% plus 9x at 200% equals 10,000%). Then by a combination of scale and move snap values I was able to re-position to pattern to where it's only off by -0.0004 in Y.

I was then able to export it, but only by disabling the external post-processing executables. So, it's un-rectified and un-unificated. But at least I can work with it! (In my experience, external programs invoked by another program do not work within Wine. But the versions integrated within LDPE do work.)

Attached Files
.lpc   kobmand.lpc (Size: 103.04 KB / Downloads: 1)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »