Re: 12v trains

Hello, My request is as follows.....

I am working on some renders of old 12v trains from the 1980's and it would be great if I could include the transformer as well.
I'd be very glad if someone can make part 7864 in ldraw.

Koos Jan
I had always wanted to use that file in my models as well
but simply yet found no time to make it.

Currently I'm busy with finishing the remaining todos at the existing 12V parts on the tracker,
but maybe at some point later I'll love to create this part.
(If someone else is faster with it, I'm of course fine with it.)
I noticed the 12v train transformer is in the 2012-01 LDraw parts update. I don't know who created the file, but I'd like to thank you very much.

Thanks,
Koos Jan
RE: 12v trains
(2012-04-09, 9:27)Koos Jan Wrote: I noticed the 12v train transformer is in the 2012-01 LDraw parts update. I don't know who created the file, but I'd like to thank you very much.

Thanks,
Koos Jan

I just check the parts tracker and noticed that 7864 doesn't seem to be listed. Was it removed? I find it strange that one made the effort to create the remote switches, but the controller isn't available. 
I am currently making a rough version of it in Studio Part-Designer, but I don't have the skill to make the electronic connections and logo. Sad 

If anyone has made a good quality part that could be submitted to the parts' tracker it would be great.
(2021-02-21, 21:08)legolex76 Wrote: I just check the parts tracker and noticed that 7864 doesn't seem to be listed. Was it removed? I find it strange that one made the effort to create the remote switches, but the controller isn't available. 
I am currently making a rough version of it in Studio Part-Designer, but I don't have the skill to make the electronic connections and logo. Sad 

If anyone has made a good quality part that could be submitted to the parts' tracker it would be great.

Is this not it:
https://www.ldraw.org/parts/official-par...d=u9058c01
(2021-02-21, 21:08)legolex76 Wrote: I just check the parts tracker and noticed that 7864 doesn't seem to be listed. Was it removed?

No, just renumbered. Look for partnumber u9058c02.
(2021-02-21, 22:15)Magnus Forsberg Wrote: No, just renumbered. Look for partnumber u9058c02.

Hi Magnus and Orion,
thanks for the quick reply. 

It doesn't turn up in Studio using the part number or description, and then I made the mistake of looking for it in the parts tracker using only the model number and not trying the description as well. Lesson learned... Blush
Nevertheless, it was a good part to get some practice in Studio's Part Designer.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »