Exporting parts 6393 and 35136 from unity library

Exporting parts 6393 and 35136 from unity library
hi,

I installed unity and the lego minigame a few weeks ago but it ran very slow even on a ryzen 7 so I removed everything but kept the unity parts library.

Then, a few days ago I was looking at the duplo track in LDRAW and remember when I had some when I was young so I decided to make a large scale train track MOC out of duplo track but with a lego system train riding on it somehow and the duplo track be surrounded by normal lego system.

I have the straight track, curved track, and junction with switch in ldraw so it would be cool if there was some way to export the parts: Duplo Bridge Upper, and Duplo bridge Lower from the unity library into LDRAW becase those parts have gear strips on them to prevent the train from rolling back down the incline and I need to either find a way to use technic teeth to mesh with those rear strips or use rubber tyres hidden by regular lego train wheels.

I see the following files: 6393.xml and 35136.xml but sadly no 6393.fbx and 35136.fbx.

I'm not sure if thats a problem or no, I would try just seeing if the parts actualy show up in unity but unity got uninsalled.

I also dont have blender and a load of other tools needed to convert the files. making those parts from scratch is probably not easy at all so i'm not gonna ask for that much Big Grin 

Regards, Snipe
RE: Exporting parts 6393 and 35136 from unity library
Files are named m6393.fbx and m35136.fbx...

Attached a raw conversion!

Attached Files
.dat   35136.dat (Size: 996.79 KB / Downloads: 7)
.dat   6396.dat (Size: 620.17 KB / Downloads: 7)
RE: Exporting parts 6393 and 35136 from unity library
(2020-12-04, 20:08)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Files are named m6393.fbx and m35136.fbx...

Attached a raw conversion!

YEY thanks, don't suppose theres any other duplo track elements there too?

I did a windows filename and contents search but only these two came up.

For example the cross track, the diagonal cross track, the junction without switch, the ramp, etc : https://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.as...&catType=P
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »