Newbie - How do I obtain privileges to submit parts to LDraw?

Newbie - How do I obtain privileges to submit parts to LDraw?
Hi everyone,

I am completely (like 20 minutes) new to this platform and have just created an account. I want to add parts to the LDraw library, but when I go to the main LDraw page > Parts and Tools > Parts Tracker > Submit I get this message:

Sorry, your userid(Karl) must have submit privileges in order to submit files.

What do I need to do/Can I do anything to get these privileges?

Thanks!
RE: Newbie - How do I obtain privileges to submit parts to LDraw?
Hi Karl,

Very warm Welcome! Contributors are always welcome.

To be able to add parts, please email Chris Dee your request: parts AT ldraw DOR org

best regards

GErald
(2020-11-03, 20:41)Gerald Lasser Wrote: Hi Karl,

To be able to add parts, please email Chris Dee your request: parts AT ldraw DOR org

best regards

GErald

Thank you!
(2020-11-03, 20:41)Gerald Lasser Wrote: Hi Karl,

best regards

GErald

I sent Chris an email yesterday about the time you told me to do so. I have not gotten a response back. Should it be taking this long? (So sorry if I'm being impatient. I am completely new to this and have no idea how long things like this should take. Feel free to let me know if I'm not waiting long enough!)   Wink
(2020-11-04, 19:29)Miller Wrote: I sent Chris an email yesterday about the time you told me to do so. I have not gotten a response back. Should it be taking this long? (So sorry if I'm being impatient. I am completely new to this and have no idea how long things like this should take. Feel free to let me know if I'm not waiting long enough!)   Wink

Chris is a volunteer, just like all of us, so he may have other things consuming his time. That said, he usually replies in a few days.
(2020-11-04, 19:42)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Chris is a volunteer, just like all of us, so he may have other things consuming his time. That said, he usually replies in a few days.

Ok. Thank you!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »