One part has two colors?

One part has two colors?
I use "SolidWorks" to make parts. Some parts have two colors. I want to import "part designer" with two fixed colors. What should I do?
RE: One part has two colors?
(2020-05-28, 15:40)ragnarok Wrote: I use "SolidWorks" to make parts. Some parts have two colors. I want to import "part designer" with two fixed colors. What should I do?
Make two separate parts? most of the time (except patterns and some dual injection parts) two colors parts are separate molds.
(2020-05-28, 16:07)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Make two separate parts? most of the time (except patterns and some dual injection parts) two colors parts are separate molds.
If some colors of this part are fixed and some colors can be modified in "studio", how can I do it?
(2020-05-28, 18:42)ragnarok Wrote: If some colors of this part are fixed and some colors can be modified in "studio", how can I do it?

The portions that are modifiable should be given the color 16, and those that are fixed should get the appropriate code for the color (0 for black, 15 for white, and so on). Color 16 basically means "whatever color the user assigns to it".

For modifiable portions that are lines/edges, use color 24 instead of color 16.
(2020-05-28, 18:42)ragnarok Wrote: If some colors of this part are fixed and some colors can be modified in "studio", how can I do it?
See my Spike Prime parts pack for studio: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17YU4Bki...sp=sharing
The motors and hub are done with two colors, one beeing changeable.
(2020-05-29, 6:42)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: See my Spike Prime parts pack for studio: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17YU4Bki...sp=sharing
The motors and hub are done with two colors, one beeing changeable.
OK, thank you very much. I'll go and study
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »