Missing Thread

Missing Thread
I'm either stupid or too stupid.
I am quite sure that I recently replied to a topic that involved updating the unofficial parts library in LPub3D.
But I can not find the thread anywhere, even if I search in the User CP under my comments, I can not find it.
Can this be due to the downgrading of a SteerCo to a "normal" user?

Regards Johann
If nothing goes right, go left.
RE: Missing Thread
Could it be that the comment was accidently deleted?
(2020-04-15, 21:07)Gerald Lasser Wrote: Could it be that the comment was accidently deleted?

There was a server problem recently, so it might be gone due to a backup restore.
All threads are back.
Amazement! Huh 

Maybe i am really silly.
(2020-04-15, 19:09)Johann Eisner Wrote: I'm either stupid or too stupid.
I am quite sure that I recently replied to a topic that involved updating the unofficial parts library in LPub3D.
But I can not find the thread anywhere, even if I search in the User CP under my comments, I can not find it.
Can this be due to the downgrading of a SteerCo to a "normal" user?

Regards Johann

Did you find it? You can just download the zip with unofficial parts, rename it to lpub3dldrawunf.zip and put it in the right folder for X:\LPub3D\libraries\

If you have custom unofficial files, I have a page on that topic on my website on LPub3D

https://sites.google.com/view/workingwit...stom-parts
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
(2020-04-22, 19:59)Jaco van der Molen Wrote: Did you find it? You can just download the zip with unofficial parts, rename it to lpub3dldrawunf.zip and put it in the right folder for X:\LPub3D\libraries\

If you have custom unofficial files, I have a page on that topic on my website on LPub3D

https://sites.google.com/view/workingwit...stom-parts

Hi Jaco
Yes I found it.
I needeed the link to post the auto update problem from LPub3D on Trevors github page.

Regards Johann
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »