LDCad V8 Engine

V8 Engine
Dear all,

I use LDCAD to design my own models, but am stuck with the engine.  I would like to build a V8, but can't find any engine components.  Just to make sure, I am referring to the standard engine, like this one:

[Image: 41FbWNI9cpL._AC_.jpg]

Anyone has an idea where they are?

Cheers,

Bojan
RE: V8 Engine
Hi Bojan,
Welcome here!
(2020-04-08, 11:35)Bojan Niceno Wrote: Anyone has an idea where they are?
Two ways to find them (starting from parts bin top level):
- Library sorted by function -> Technic parts -> Misc Technic part (last bin) -> browse down the about half of bin, or key in "engine" in filter field.
- Search the inventory bin (minifig with magnifier) then key in "engine" (or "technic engine" to narrow search) in filter field

...and remember that there is an awesome helper tool to place pistons and connecting rods (Scripts -> Technic -> Piston placement helper)
RE: V8 Engine
(2020-04-08, 12:34)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Hi Bojan,
Welcome here!
Two ways to find them (starting from parts bin top level):
- Library sorted by function -> Technic parts -> Misc Technic part (last bin) -> browse down the about half of bin, or key in "engine" in filter field.
- Search the inventory bin (minifig with magnifier) then key in "engine" (or "technic engine" to narrow search) in filter field

...and remember that there is an awesome helper tool to place pistons and connecting rods (Scripts -> Technic -> Piston placement helper)

Thanks a lot Philippe :-)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »