603 Sidecar

603 Sidecar
Hi there,

being fascinated by the LDraw community and LDCad of Roland Melkert, I want to give back something. Smile 

This is my first attempt to build an OMR and therefore looked at the spec. Unfortunately, I didn't get MPDCenter running on my XUbuntu machine, so instead of "posting an OMR file" I rather like to ask: what do I have to do with the attached file before posting it as an OMR-proposal for the "603 Sidecar" set of 1978? Wink 

I'm doubtful particularly in file naming and part choosing. I'd like to contribute more (like 10218 pet shop which is uploaded to "Modular Buildings"), but want to start with manageable sets. Smile

Thank you so much, best regards
Stefan

Attached Files
.mpd   603-1 - Sidecar.mpd (Size: 2.55 KB / Downloads: 6)
RE: 603 Sidecar
Hi Stefan,
Welcome here!
You can "omrize" a file using LDCad : file->cleanup, use these settings (with your name of course Wink )
File name and parts look OK to me. -1 on set number is most often not needed, but here since there are three "603" sets, it is required.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Philippe,

thank you very much!  Smile

Attached is the updated file, which is better hopefully. Wink

Attached Files
.mpd   603-1 - Sidecar.mpd (Size: 2.77 KB / Downloads: 4)
(2019-11-04, 16:30)Stefan Frenz Wrote: Attached is the updated file, which is better hopefully. Wink
Looks like there is some mix-up in main file naming, making MPD not OMR compliant (according to MPDCenter). Attached the corrected file (I simply removed detected prefix with LDCad cleanup, then set it again).

Attached Files
.mpd   603-1 - Sidecar.mpd (Size: 2.78 KB / Downloads: 5)
(2019-11-04, 17:05)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Looks like there is some mix-up in main file naming, making MPD not OMR compliant (according to MPDCenter). Attached the corrected file (I simply removed detected prefix with LDCad cleanup, then set it again).

Thank you very much for testing again and fixing the file. I will take care of the header containing "main" instead of "number-main" henceforth.  Smile
Fixed tyre-color from Black to Rubber Black.

Attached Files
.mpd   603-1 - Sidecar.mpd (Size: 2.78 KB / Downloads: 7)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »