minifigure head 3626cpb1314 missing?

minifigure head 3626cpb1314 missing?
Hi Team,
I’m wishing to customise head 3626cpb1314. I chose this specific head as my starting point as it “was” available in Stud.io2. I’ve looked for it’s .dat file in every LDraw library and Studio folder, official parts and unofficial parts and can’t find it anywhere yet it is definitely still available to use.

I’m wondering if the description tag is correct though it’s file name is incorrectly labeled?

Any help to find it is appreciated.

Cheers
Adam
RE: minifigure head 3626cpb1314 missing?
(2019-10-23, 6:03)AdamM Wrote: Hi Team,
I’m wishing to customise head 3626cpb1314. I chose this specific head as my starting point as it “was” available in Stud.io2. I’ve looked for it’s .dat file in every LDraw library and Studio folder, official parts and unofficial parts and can’t find it anywhere yet it is definitely still available to use.

I’m wondering if the description tag is correct though it’s file name is incorrectly labeled?

Any help to find it is appreciated.

Cheers
Adam
 The head is available as 3626cp70.

Most heads have their BL-ID in the !KEYWORD tags. To search for its DAT file, it's the best to use the Parts Tracer search engine and type in "3626cp1314" to find it, see the link below:

https://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=3626cpb1314

Gerald
(2019-10-23, 6:30)Gerald Lasser Wrote:  The head is available as 3626cp70.

Most heads have their BL-ID in the !KEYWORD tags. To search for its DAT file, it's the best to use the Parts Tracer search engine and type in "3626cp1314" to find it, see the link below:

https://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptscan.cgi?q=3626cpb1314

Gerald

Thanks Gerald. (and thanks for your samr reply on Studio forum)

I knew it would be something like that but didn't know the process to find that link.

Additionally, having read through all of the documentation in regarding part authoring and naming conventions here on LDraw, am I correct in understanding that the part names used by LDraw vs Bricklink may not always be the same? Which is closer to those used by Lego themselves?

Again, thanks.
Adam
(2019-10-23, 21:42)AdamM Wrote: Additionally, having read through all of the documentation in regarding part authoring and naming conventions here on LDraw, am I correct in understanding that the part names used by LDraw vs Bricklink may not always be the same?

This is nearly always the case for pattern parts across all sites (LDraw, Bricklink, BrickOwl, Rebrickable, etc...). We tried a long time back to sync things but Bricklick was already too established and our patterned part output is so low that it really wasn't practical.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »