Possible error in Official part 98282

Possible error in Official part 98282
Hello!

Between part 98282 and other bricks are distances visible (for comparison see part 50745).
Who can check this in detail and correct it if necessary?

(I don't know how to insert an image from PC Huh )

Best regards
Alfred

Attached Files
.jpg   part_98282.jpg (Size: 13.48 KB / Downloads: 49)
RE: Possible error in Official part 98282
(2019-09-02, 11:53)Alfred Schmitz Wrote: Hello!

Between part 98282 and other bricks are distances visible (for comparison see part 50745).
Who can check this in detail and correct it if necessary?
Hi Alfred,
98282 was done using LDD data as reference, and indeed it shows a small gap between mudguard itself and nearby brick. Dunno if this is an error or if it matches the real part...
Quote:(Don't know how to insert an image from PC Huh )
There is a browse and an "add attachment" button for that, but maybe it doesn't show yet for you since you have only 4 posts here.
Philippe Hurbain Wrote:Hi Alfred,
98282 was done using LDD data as reference, and indeed it shows a small gap between mudguard itself and nearby brick. Dunno if this is an error or if it matches the real part...
There is a browse and an "add attachment" button for that, but maybe it doesn't show yet for you since you have only 4 posts here.
Yeah!
Learning by doing, tanks! Idea
(2019-09-02, 12:24)Alfred Schmitz Wrote: Yeah!
Learning by doing, tanks! Idea

Also, once you attach an image, you can insert it into the post by placing the cursor where you want it and the clicking the "insert into post" button next to the image in the attachment list.
(2019-09-02, 14:19)Orion Pobursky Wrote: Also, once you attach an image, you can insert it into the post by placing the cursor where you want it and the clicking the "insert into post" button next to the image in the attachment list.
Okay, thanks!!!
I'll try it next time!
(2019-09-02, 12:16)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Dunno if this is an error or if it matches the real part...

I'm sorry, but this design matches the real part. The dimensions are correct. There is a thin gap, on both dimensions.
I would have liked them to be incorrect... Sad
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »