Ldraw: Bionicle parts for Brutaka

Ldraw: Bionicle parts for Brutaka
Hey guys!

Since I was a child I've been a huge fan of Brutaka, and after I've discovered LDD and studio.io, my interest in digital lego has steadily increased. I am making this post, since I am obviously trying to remake Brutaka - I have found most parts but unfortunately I struggle with som vital parts. I have not been able to find:

1. Brutaka's mask - [color=#005ea6]53583
    Bionicle Mask Olmak[/color]
  2. Brutaka's head - 47312
  3. Brutaka's brain - 47313
And some other parts, but I am mentioning these first since these are the vital ones. I have seen that one guy has already done what I want to do at this link;

http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/brutaka-ldraw-model/36725

But I simply cannot figure out how he got the mask, head etc. Could anyone help me out finding the rest of the pieces / or maybe if some experienced ldraw users would like to make the final parts?

If not, could you guide me to ressources on how to learn to make my own parts?

Kind regards
RE: Ldraw: Bionicle parts for Brutaka
(2019-08-16, 10:43)Demuskha Wrote: Hey guys!

Since I was a child I've been a huge fan of Brutaka, and after I've discovered LDD and studio.io, my interest in digital lego has steadily increased. I am making this post, since I am obviously trying to remake Brutaka - I have found most parts but unfortunately I struggle with som vital parts. I have not been able to find:

1. Brutaka's mask - [color=#005ea6]53583
    Bionicle Mask Olmak[/color]
  2. Brutaka's head - 47312
  3. Brutaka's brain - 47313
And some other parts, but I am mentioning these first since these are the vital ones. I have seen that one guy has already done what I want to do at this link;

http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/brutaka-ldraw-model/36725

But I simply cannot figure out how he got the mask, head etc. Could anyone help me out finding the rest of the pieces / or maybe if some experienced ldraw users would like to make the final parts?

If not, could you guide me to ressources on how to learn to make my own parts?

Kind regards

If anyone is interested in helping I can take some high quality close up photos - might make it easier?

Kind regards
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »