LDCad reload

LDCad reload
I did a cursory search and couldn't find an answer. Is there a way to reload the parts bin, etc. without closing and reopening LDCad? For example, if I add a custom pbg or donor part or change the ldconfig file can I force LDCad to reload to show these additions?
RE: LDCad reload
(2019-05-01, 16:28)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I did a cursory search and couldn't find an answer. Is there a way to reload the parts bin, etc. without closing and reopening LDCad? For example, if I add a custom pbg or donor part or change the ldconfig file can I force LDCad to reload to show these additions?

Good question. I did not either
(2019-05-01, 16:28)Orion Pobursky Wrote: I did a cursory search and couldn't find an answer. Is there a way to reload the parts bin, etc. without closing and reopening LDCad? For example, if I add a custom pbg or donor part or change the ldconfig file can I force LDCad to reload to show these additions?

If you change an open model in another editor, save and go back to LDCad, it will prompt to reload.
If you add or change a part, it will reload (if I am not mistaken).

As for PBG or LDConfig, I do not know. I guess not.
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl

Only LDraw files are reloaded when changed outside of the program, and then only ones that are already loaded in some way.

This because the whole reloading mechanism was kind of an afterthought Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »