Tile 1 x 1, new variant?

Tile 1 x 1, new variant?
I just stumbled across this picture on the German Dr. Brick Forum. This is a tile that came with the new Bookshop building. Anybody else noticed this slight re-design of the Tile?

RE: Tile 1 x 1, new variant?
(2020-05-25, 7:52)Gerald Lasser Wrote: I just stumbled across this picture on the German Dr. Brick Forum. This is a tile that came with the new Bookshop building. Anybody else noticed this slight re-design of the Tile?

I have not seen this kind of brick physical.

And before we go into making it in LDraw, let's remind us all not to over-beautify the parts, as we discussed with the 1x1 round tile.
We could make it as a new variant though?
Jaco van der Molen
lpub.binarybricks.nl
(2020-05-25, 7:52)Gerald Lasser Wrote: Anybody else noticed this slight re-design of the Tile?

I don't care.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2020-05-25, 19:29)Willy Tschager Wrote: I don't care.

w.

I second this. In the past we issue a new part if it's a functional change. This is not a functional change.
(2020-05-25, 7:52)Gerald Lasser Wrote: I just stumbled across this picture on the German Dr. Brick Forum. This is a tile that came with the new Bookshop building. Anybody else noticed this slight re-design of the Tile?

Have you noticed the cheap looking groove area? It's a pain, if this comes really from TLG.

And yes, I would at least wait with modelling, until one of us will see a benefit by using the version instead of the old one.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »