MPDcenter VS Lsynth problem

MPDcenter VS Lsynth problem
Hi everybody Smile

I encounter a slight issue with MPDcenter since the last update (Version 2.5.0.0).

When i create an .LDR file from MPD file at a library level, all the parts created with Lsynth not being in the main file are relocated in a random way.
I have then to relocate then manualy. It didn't occur with previous versions of MPDcenter.

Is it a known issue? Is there a fix?

Thanks by advance for your input.
RE: MPDcenter VS Lsynth problem
Just found there is also problems with at least one reference of regular brick (not LS22 or LS23 lsynth parts).
The part is Tile round quarter 1x1 - ref: 25269.
(2019-04-09, 20:50)Greg998 Wrote: Just found there is also problems with at least one reference of regular brick (not LS22 or LS23 lsynth parts).
The part is Tile round quarter 1x1 - ref: 25269.

It seems Michael Heidemann, the author of mpdcenter has been absent from the forum lately.

So I'm not sure he's aware of these problems.
(2019-04-09, 21:30)Roland Melkert Wrote: It seems Michael Heidemann, the author of mpdcenter has been absent from the forum lately.

So I'm not sure he's aware of these problems.

Yes, my life focus has changed a little, but i am still here Smile .

Please upload the file that rises problems on your side and describe as detailed as possible what you did and what you expected MPDCenter should do for you. With all that information on hand I should be able to help.

I am looking forward to your further information.
cu
Mikeheide
(2019-09-14, 6:07)Michael Heidemann Wrote: Yes, my life focus has changed a little, but i am still here Smile .

Please upload the file that rises problems on your side and describe as detailed as possible what you did and what you expected MPDCenter should do for you. With all that information on hand I should be able to help.

I am looking forward to your further information.
cu
Mikeheide

Hi Michael.

In fact, each time a lsynth generated stuff is within  a submodel, it changes place in randomly way when you create an LDR file from an MPD file, Library level. The same thing occurs with some bricks ref, as small 1X1 round corners.

Would you have in stock an old version of MPDcenter? (prior to 2.5.1.0)
Can i send you the file by mail?
(2020-03-15, 21:21)Greg998 Wrote: Would you have in stock an old version of MPDcenter? (prior to 2.5.1.0)
Hi Greg,
Maybe it's time to switch to a more modern (and practical) flexible parts generator (LDCad)?
Anyway... Attached the old version of MPDCenter I found on my HD, 2.3.7
If needed I can dive deeper in my archives and maybe find other versions...

Attached Files
.zip   MPDCenter 2.3.7.zip (Size: 1,012.85 KB / Downloads: 2)
(2020-03-16, 8:57)Philippe Hurbain Wrote: Hi Greg,
Maybe it's time to switch to a more modern (and practical) flexible parts generator (LDCad)?
Anyway... Attached the old version of MPDCenter I found on my HD, 2.3.7
If needed I can dive deeper in my archives and maybe find other versions...

Thank you very much Philippe!
(2020-03-16, 10:41)Greg998 Wrote: Thank you very much Philippe!
Is this issue still an issue?

Please send me data that I can work on to see the problem. Using an outdated version is not the best solution.
cu
Mikeheide
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »