LEGO Worlds Rocket Ship "PUG-Z"

LEGO Worlds Rocket Ship "PUG-Z"
Well, I don't know if I'm right here. This is neither my own creation, nor an official (buyable) model. It's from the videogame LEGO Worlds, and was originally created by Carl Greatrix and Mark Stafford for TT Games. (If you belive this belongs in another forum, please move it there)
Inspired by Barry Donovan's rebuild here, I decided to reverse engineer it myself in every detail. Which included all printed parts. Since this is not a buyable model, and these parts aren't found on any other model, I'm not allowed to submit them to the PT, so I  added them as "custom parts". These parts may not be free of errors (and personally I don't care that much), but you're free to use them, if you want to. You'll have to extract them yourself from the model, though.
I changed two or three bricks and plates for the sake of stability (e.g. three 1x2 bricks of the same color side by side were changed to one 1x6 brick). And SCARE-D uses a custom color for all transparent parts, since Glow_In_The_Dark_Trans isn't transparent at all.

I'd love to build this thing in real life, but besides the printed parts there are a lot of parts not available in the colors used. I added a file of the original PUG-Z with substitute colors and without the printed parts, so all parts seen in that model are available.

So, here you go. I hope you like it.
Have fun.

[Image: 46462721285_6f23419ac6_o.jpg]

Attached Files
.mpd   PUG-Z.mpd (Size: 415.71 KB / Downloads: 31)
.mpd   SCARE-D.mpd (Size: 621.12 KB / Downloads: 17)
.mpd   SPACE-C.mpd (Size: 482.54 KB / Downloads: 24)
.mpd   PUG-Z - Substitute Colors.mpd (Size: 27.54 KB / Downloads: 24)
RE: LEGO Worlds Rocket Ship "PUG-Z"
Obviously I like the Classic Space version best Big Grin.

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2019-03-14, 15:04)Daniel Goerner Wrote: Which included all printed parts. Since this is not a buyable model, and these parts aren't found on any other model, I'm not allowed to submit them to the PT, so I  added them as "custom parts". These parts may not be free of errors (and personally I don't care that much), but you're free to use them, if you want to. You'll have to extract them yourself from the model, though.

I case you've got a personal website just put them there as I did with mine:

http://www.holly-wood.it/ldraw/custom-en.html

w.
LEGO ergo sum
(2019-03-14, 15:04)Daniel Goerner Wrote: And SCARE-D uses a custom color for all transparent parts, since Glow_In_The_Dark_Trans isn't transparent at all.

Actually, all the glow in the dark colors in the standard LDConfig.ldr are ever so slightly transparent (about 5.9%). This is so slight as to be very difficult to see.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »