Can't Find the Specified Parts

Can't Find the Specified Parts
Shocked 
Hi

Im new using LDCad and got problem, ive wanted find some parts, so ive write in flter ID number of first looking park and...nothing are found, But that part exist because i find in parts folder

When searching in Bricklink Studio i never that problem by searching by ID of parts.
RE: Can't Find the Specified Parts
(2019-03-05, 9:31)Paco500 Wrote: Hi

Im new using LDCad and got problem, ive wanted find some parts, so ive write in flter ID number of first looking park and...nothing are found, But that part exist because i find in parts folder

When searching in Bricklink Studio i never that problem by searching by ID of parts.

Hi, when searching for part numbers, make sure to check Match on Name as well in the dialog box, this should return the part(s) you are searching for

Attached Files
.png   2019-03-05.png (Size: 13.15 KB / Downloads: 24)
RE: Can't Find the Specified Parts
(2019-03-05, 18:46)Evert-Jan Boer Wrote: Hi, when searching for part numbers, make sure to check Match on Name as well in the dialog box, this should return the part(s) you are searching for

Also be sure to use the generic "search" part bin (minifig holding magnifying glass.)

And to make the new filer options the default click on "Apply to all and make default" in the "Options" menu at the bottom right.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »