How can I change my displayed name

How can I change my displayed name
Hi all,
I've made a mistake during registration and I may inverted first name and last name ... so, my name is Gianluca and my last name is Massera.
I'd like to change my profile to display "Gianluca" and not "Massera" as it is now, but didn't find any option in the Profile section to change the name :-(

Can someone help me on that ?

Thanks,
Gianluca.
RE: How can I change my displayed name
- Click on the User CP link in the upper left portion of the menu bar.
- On the User Control Panel, click the Change Username link under Your Profile on the left side bar.
- Type in your password and new name
- Click the Update Username button
- Click on User CP Home and verify the name displayed is what you want, otherwise repeat the process.
Photo 
(2019-02-15, 21:34)Orion Pobursky Wrote: - Click on the User CP link in the upper left portion of the menu bar.
- On the User Control Panel, click the Change Username link under Your Profile on the left side bar.
- Click on User CP Home and verify the name displayed is what you want, otherwise repeat the process.

Uhmm ... this is what I can see on my profile :-(
There is no change username and all the others doesn't let me change the username.

Thanks,
Gianluca.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(2019-02-17, 14:20)Massera Wrote:
(2019-02-15, 21:34)Orion Pobursky Wrote: - Click on the User CP link in the upper left portion of the menu bar.

Uhmm ... this is what I can see on my profile :-(
There is no change username and all the others doesn't let me change the username.

Thanks,
Gianluca.

Try again. There was a permissions mismatch.
(2019-02-17, 15:30)Orion Pobursky Wrote:
(2019-02-17, 14:20)Massera Wrote: Uhmm ... this is what I can see on my profile :-(

Thanks,
Gianluca.

Try again. There was a permissions mismatch.

It worked.

Thank you very much :-)
Gianluca.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »