Unoffical parts and missing parts

Unoffical parts and missing parts
Hello

i wonder if part 11209 can be added unofficial its still wait review however when i load that i get just a bit of a tire its waiting for 6 years.

also some parts that are not official i need like 25269 and 27925 i need the official as importing it as a sub is getting a bit of a hassle sometimes

i need some parts with a print that i have also in dat format if posible so i can use them in my builds

a 2x2 2x4 1x8 1x2 1x4 1x3 1x1 2x3 tile with a strait white line in the middle tickness of a tile 3mm and a 2x2 tile with a curve that connects to the 1x8 on oppesite sides i can make drawings if needed and i have a 3900 with a blue print and a arrow i use that on roads would be nice if someone can make a print for that as well.

also i need help from someone who can make parts i need some parts that are not lego parts  

i am willing to pay for that and donate to peeron as well since it are special request dont be asamed if you contact me about a payment its fine by me can be in euro or in bricks up to you Smile

i was not much online here or anywhere as i sometimes have depresions

thanks in advanced
marcel
RE: Unoffical parts and missing parts
Quote:i need the official as importing it as a sub is getting a bit of a hassle sometimes
You may download ALL unofficial parts, subparts and primitives in one chunk from http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »