Technic axle flexible help

Technic axle flexible help
Hi I am need here and just wanted to know if there is a help section or thread for bending the technic axle flexible  at all please I know most of the program but not this and would like to learn thanks Big Grin
RE: Technic axle flexible help
(2018-12-24, 22:26)Sparky678911 Wrote: Hi I am need here and just wanted to know if there is a help section or thread for bending the technic axle flexible  at all please I know most of the program but not this and would like to learn thanks Big Grin

LDCad has excellent flexible part support. Roland’s documentation is good. The instructions that apply to flex axles is under “Flexble Hoses”. While the docs focus on hoses, the principles should be able to be applied to any flex object.
Sorry but could you tell me where I would find this sorry if I sound think lol
(2018-12-24, 22:50)Sparky678911 Wrote: Sorry but could you tell me where I would find this sorry if I sound think lol

Perhaps try Roland's documentation here.
(2018-12-24, 22:50)Sparky678911 Wrote: Sorry but could you tell me where I would find this sorry if I sound think lol

That’s odd. There was a link when I posted:

http://www.melkert.net/LDCad/docs/advEdit
Thanks for help will give it a go
Hi I am really not finding any help or videos on how the bend the item in pic please help thanks

Attached Files
.jpg   pic1.jpg (Size: 7.92 KB / Downloads: 61)
(2019-02-10, 19:42)Sparky678911 Wrote: Hi I am really not finding any help or videos on how the bend the item in pic please help thanks

This picture looks like you're using MLCad, which is a bit outdated. You can use LSynth within MLCad.
In my eyes you should switch over to LDCad for which you can find tutorial videos on youtube.
I did not know about this program I think I will have to learn it thanks for update
(2019-02-10, 19:42)Sparky678911 Wrote: Hi I am really not finding any help or videos on how the bend the item in pic please help thanks

Since you're using MLCad your tool for flexibles is LSynth. Here's a tutorial:

http://www.holly-wood.it/lsynth/tutorial-en.html

w.
LEGO ergo sum
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »