LPUB 3d axes length

LPUB 3d axes length
Guys when I make the building instructiins I add an axe but it does not shows me the length. I can enable the description to all PLI , but it add to much text to all PLI and I'm only interested in the length of the axe.

I'm using lpub 2.0.2

Is there any work around? Done in lpub3d?

Edit: I'm thinking I can add extra text using the edit menu add text option. This is tedious but it may work. I have not tested yet

Any other ideas, that it does not involve edit the jpg and make a new pdf file?
RE: LPUB 3d axes length
(2018-10-10, 21:45)tatubias Wrote: Guys when I make the building instructiins I add an axe but it does not shows me the length. I can enable the description to all PLI , but it add to much text to all PLI and I'm only interested in the length of the axe.

I'm using lpub 2.0.2

Edit: I'm thinking I can add extra text using the edit menu add text option. This is tedious but it may work. I have not tested yet

By the moment this is the only 2 ways i was able to add the length of the axe

This option is enabling annotation on the part list setup. the problem with this is that all other components add the coment. so it gets messy.

[Image: QP514KY.png]

The other solution was to add text near the axe from the edit menu. The problem with this is that you need to edit each page that has a axe.

[Image: yc2Bow9.png]

If some one know any other alternative that does not imply to edit the exported png / jpg into photo shop and rebuild the document it will be interesting to here.
(2018-10-11, 15:27)tatubias Wrote:
(2018-10-10, 21:45)tatubias Wrote: Guys when I make the building instructiins I add an axe but it does not shows me the length. I can enable the description to all PLI , but it add to much text to all PLI and I'm only interested in the length of the axe.

I'm using lpub 2.0.2

By the moment this is the only 2 ways i was able to add the length of the axe

This option is enabling annotation on the part list setup. the problem with this is that all other components add the coment. so it gets messy.

[Image: QP514KY.png]

The other solution was to add text near the axe from the edit menu. The problem with this is that you need to edit each page that has a axe.

[Image: yc2Bow9.png]

If some one know any other alternative that does not imply to edit the exported png / jpg into photo shop and rebuild the document it will be interesting to here.
Hi
You can change the annotation by editing the pli annotation file in the menu configuration. There you can set, 
which parts should get a note. Unwanted categories are given a "#" at the beginning of the line and they will not be commented on in the parts list.

Regards Johann
If nothing goes right, go left.
i have made a pack of image helpers for the building isntructions with some colors and different sizes. im attaching the zip file.

[Image: Ft7QRBC.png]

This is a pague with some samples on it

[Image: dktDb6I.png]

Files_To_Download_Link
But has the disadvantage you already wrote that you have to edit each page.
If nothing goes right, go left.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »